BUILDING A BETTER NETWORK DESIGN
Bluewater Consulting Group understands that businesses are under more pressure than ever to protect and manage their network design, but have minimal time to devote to the ever-growing complexity of IT operations.
Upgrades and new installations are tasks that you may not have time for or your internal IT staff may not do on daily basis.
Bluewater’s years of business knowledge and our expertise allow us to truly understand your unique business model and platform configurations for your particular business. Our experience enables us to;
- Develop a comprehensive IT solution that will decrease costs
- Automate tedious and redundant tasks
- Gain invaluable efficiencies
- Increase IT security
- Reduce downtime
- Increase compliance posture
Building Better Business Network Infrastructure
Network design and installation services are a key component of the technical expertise that Bluewater provides small businesses. Our engineers have installed networks in small businesses and financial institutions and assisted in the development of network policies and procedures the meet federal rules and regulations.
The Bluewater team’s planning process of designing and installing an effective network for your institution includes:
- Identifying necessary components
- Discussing network requirements with each selected vendor
- Designing security into the framework
- A dedicated Project Manager to work through the whole process
- Coordinating vendor activities for efficiency
- Bringing a network system up in a live environment